Every new Mangrove Boards skateboard, longboard, cruiser is covered by our warranty for a period of two years from the date of purchase.If for any reason you feel that our product does not meet your expectations for material integrity or build quality, please contact Mangrove Boards directly to discuss your concerns. Our limited warranty does not cover products damaged
Normal wear and tear in the form of:
- Tail or nose wear from dragging your Mangrove Skateboard
- Damage due to impact on curbs or other objects
- Damage from extreme temperature changes, water, or moisture
- Warping as a result of exposure to heat, snow, rain, or immersion in water
- Edges chipping or cracks from impact to foreign objects
- Minor differences in symmetry (our skateboards are crafted by hand!)
- Stress cracks in the surface plies that are not deemed to be defects and do not affect the structural integrity of your Mangrove Boards Skateboard
Breaks due to:
- User error in assembly of your Mangrove Skateboard or components
- High impact tricks
- Any sort of intentional breakage
- Physically modifying your skateboard (chopping, redrilling, etc.)
- Factory seconds
- Damage during shipping process (this responsibility lies with the carrier)
- Grip tape replacement or repair (though we are happy to point you in the right direction)
- Boards bought second hand
Mangrove Boards reserves the right, as we see fair, to either repair or replace any Mangrove Boards product covered by this warranty and the right to replace any discontinued models with comparable models when necessary.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
- All warranty clams require proof of purchase of your Mangrove product. The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is void if your product was purchased from another person or an unauthorized dealer (including, without limitation, Craigslist, Ebay, a corner lemonade stand, they "fell off the back of a truck", etc.)
- This warranty applies to all new Mangrove skateboard, longboards, cruiser decks purchased since October 10th, 2020
- If you’re having problems with your product, please contact us directly via our contact page.
- If so, we will email you a Return Authorisation Number and we will have you send your deck to us for inspection.
- Please make sure that the shipping is prepaid, the package is insured for full replacement value and you use a shipping method that will provide you with a tracking number. Please make sure that your note describes their location and includes your Authorisation Number.
- If we deem that your deck is eligible for warranty we will repair or replace and send it back to you at our cost
30-DAY RETURN POLICY ON UNUSED PRODUCT
- If you ordered our product and do not want it for any reason, you may return it to us within the first 30 days from when the product reaches your shipping address. Here's what you need to do:
- Within the 30-day timeframe, you MUST notify our team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org your decision to return the product.
- You MUST send the unused product back to us within 30 days of informing us that you want a refund.
- Customers looking to return their product will be required to pay their own return shipping costs.
- Product should return to our offices in as-new, unused condition, in its original packaging.
- We will provide you with the refund as soon as we confirm the product has reached our office and is in as-new condition.
- Returns that do not meet these criteria will be neither refunded nor returned to the customer at Mangrove Boards’s expense. Product can be returned to the customer upon request at customer’s expense.