Mangrove Boards does its best to meet the delivery dates given. The delivery dates or periods given by Mangrove Boards are not binding unless otherwise agreed.
Delivery dates are effective as long as Mangrove Boards receives complete and correct deliveries from its suppliers. This does not apply if Mangrove Boards is responsible for the delay.
If the delivery is delayed by your responsibility, you will have to bear the costs resulting from the delay (for example storage costs, etc.).
If it is impossible to deliver the product, because the locality does not allow it or because, although the delivery date has been clearly expressed to you, you are not present, you will pay the delivery costs caused by your lack of receipt of the parcel
At Mangrove, we want all our customers to benefit from their favourite designs and that’s why we deliver internationally. Orders in France are usually delivered within 2-5 business days of the order being shipped. For international orders, they are usually delivered within 3-7 days, there may be occasional delays from customs or your post office that may affect your delivery time.
- All expeditions begin their journey from our workshop in the southwest of France.
- Shipping rates are displayed during checkout before you place your order.
- To calculate the delivery time and shipping costs, please add an item to your shopping cart.
- Tracking information will be automatically emailed to you after your order ships.
DUTIES AND TAXES
- IMPORTANT – Import duties and taxes may be due. Please track carefully and expect instructions from your postal service.
- Duties and taxes are non-refundable. If you have any other questions around duties and taxes, please contact us, email@example.com
Reservation of the right to property
Mangrove Boards reserves the right to terminate the contract if you fail to fulfil your part of the contract, especially your obligation to pay the purchase price even after a reasonable period has been set. In this case, you must return the purchased product, Mangrove Boards retains the property of the board. The costs incurred, including shipping costs, will be paid by you. After the return of the product, Mangrove Boards may sell the product.